Google ads - If you click on them you'd make me a favour

Wednesday 9 January 2008

January project and my videos

Today I decided to start a new project, and since I haven't got a lot of "Modern Knitting" patterns for my 'new' 321, I decided to start a project from the Mary Weaver - Ribbing attachment book:

It's a basic dolman with variation, I'm doing the one at top, with lacy patterned sleeves, and judging from the drawing, the armholes start near the welt.
I'm a You tuber, so I'm going to leave you with the two videos that I have uploaded so far, using a cone winder and knitting a knit stitch english way:


Bye for now,

Samantha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Samantha and welcome to our world!
I have a Knitmaster 360 punchard machine. You can read my blog too. I dont always put stuff about knitting, but I try to make it interesting. I also do crocheting and hand knitting when I can.
Although I am a novice I am willing to help anytime in my own small way.
Sandy