Google ads - If you click on them you'd make me a favour

Sunday 3 February 2008

Man's sweater progress picture

Remember, that I told you that I would make something with the pnchcards I tried a few days ago? I did and I decided to make a Man's pullover, which I'm not sure I'll make the sleeves for it.... we'll see.
It was done with the knit radar, it was the first time I used it. I decided to make a cut ' n sew neckline, but what I didn't think is that I'm not to good at that, what to you know, is it difficult, if someone of you tried it and know how to it could you give me some instrucions please....

Anyway so far I made the front with a diamond pattern, the back will have the diamond pattern too.
The welt was done with a 2x2 rib.

Here's the photo:



The back will be knited tomorrow.....


Bye for now,

Samantha

2 comments:

Susan said...

I found the cut and sew neck easy to do with the Hague Linker - I don't know how easy it would be if you're doing it by hand.
I'm glad to see your machine didn't drop any stitches like mine did!

UNKNOWN said...

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks knitting factory