Google ads - If you click on them you'd make me a favour

Thursday 14 February 2008

Completed crochet project

I decided to start today the crochet project, and although I wanted to I would never convince myself to stop, it's a long time since I crocheted something and I enjoyed it so much that I didn't realise that I had finshed it.

This is how it looks like:


I quite happy of how it turned out.

And you, what do you think of it?

P.S. I've got a question for all you bloggers out there, because I'd like to add on the blog page a folder where I'll put photos of my 2008 finished projects, but I don't understand how to do it.

Any thoughts?

Bye for now,

Samantha

4 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Sorry Samantha, I deleted my last comment because I got it wrong. I'll try again.

Go to your blog layout and add a new page element.

Choose HTML and type this

a href="http://julcor.blogspot.com/2008/01/completed-in-2008.html">Completed In 2008 /a

BUT put < before the first a and < before the /a and > after the last a

Samantha said...

Thanks Susan I'll try it straight away.

Have you seen the posts with the videos and the poll? What do you think of them?

Bye

Susan said...

I haven't watched the videos yet but I have voted in the poll, even though I got a message that my request couldn't be processed.